4 Best VR Video Converters to Convert Normal Video to VR
Download VideoPro for Free！
The Best VR Video Converter: VideoPro (Video Converter Ultimate)
VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate
- Well-compatible with 1,000+ media formats;
- Convert video to VR in FHD, 4K, or 8K losslessly;
- Customize parameters of converted VR videos;
- 50X Ultra-fast speed with high-tech acceleration;
- Provide multiple 3D modes to generate VR videos.
How to Convert Normal Video to VR with VideoSolo
STEP 3. When the video is added to the VR video converter, tickle Split Screen, and choose the 3D mode you like (click here to learn more information about 3D modes). Besides, you can edit the video and adjust the parameters for it.
STEP 4. Finally, click the “Generate 3D” icon, the best VR video converter will process the converting of the normal video to VR immediately!
3 More VR Video Converters Recommended
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Works on: Windows, Mac
- Convert video to VR in two 3D modes;
- Extra built-in editor to customize VR video outputs for you;
- Powerful toolbox to adjust videos with better effects before conversion;
- 90X faster-accelerated speed provided.
- Some editing features are not available under free trial;
- Software crashing and freezing errors are reported by some users.
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
Works on: Windows, Mac
- Convert normal video to VR in various 3D modes;
- Impressive speed to convert video to VR much faster;
- Built-in video editor provided;
- Resolution upscale to enhance VR video quality.
- Its output quality is compressed compared with other VR video converters;
- A subscription is required to unlock its full features.
Pavtube Video Converter
Pavtube Video Converter, despite its classic and old-fashioned interface, stands as a professional VR video converter. With just a few easy clicks, you can effortlessly convert videos to VR. This 2D to VR converter can adjust the converted VR videos to suit different headsets, accommodating field of view variances between 90 to 110 degrees.
Works on: Windows
- Convert video to VR in SD and HD quality;
- Available to edit and customize videos freely before outputting;
- Batch conversion speed at 6X faster ensured to boost efficiency;
- Popular formats and preset models are provided.
- Limited features under a free trial;
- The software would easily crash under older system versions.
FAQs about VR Video Converter
Can I watch my videos in VR without VR?
Are there MP4 to VR video converters online?
How to convert VR video to normal?
Extended Reading: VR Video VS 360-degree Video
360-degree video shooting is mostly based on live actions, while VR videos are created utilizing the digital environment to make you feel like staying in a new world.
Audiences of 360-degree videos are able to overlook the captured footage from all sides of an object, while it would only offer you a virtual environment like what you will see in real like in a VR video.
In most cases, 360-degree videos would be used by filmmakers to create movies and offer better visual and sound effects for audiences to enjoy. By comparison, VR videos are mostly applied in video game industry to bring gamers a nice gaming process like in a real scenario.
Timeline is the most remarkable thing to distinguish 360-degree and VR videos. Normally, VR videos have more interface, while 360-degree videos are immersive.