FAQs of VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate
First confirm that the product you are trying to register is the one you’ve purchased.
Make sure that you’ve entered every letter of your registration code correctly, and no space is allowed. Don’t leave any space before registration code and email address in registration box.
Don’t mix up the product version. There’re Windows and Mac versions separately which is totally different.
No. One license code is for one computer only. If you want to get additional licenses for more than one computer, then contact us. We’ll offer you a multi-license discount.
If you want to transfer your registration code to another computer, we can reset the registration code for you and then you can register the program on another computer again. Please send your order number and billing email address to the support team.
This process will only work with computers using the same operating system (either two Windows PCs or two Macs). If you want to use the same program on a computer with a different operating system, you’ll need to purchase a second registration key for the other OS.
Usually, there will be an Error 4104 shown:
1. If you change or reinstall your computer.
2. If you use one license on more than one computer.
3. When you upgrade the program.
4. When you launch the program after a long period without using the program.
When you meet the error code 4104, you can contact the support team to reset the license code. Please remember to provide your order number and billing email address.
Generally, this problem happens when the program is corrupted or not installed correctly. Please follow the steps below to uninstall and install the program and try again.
1. Uninstall the program and then download the latest setup file from the official product page.
2. If failed to download the setup file, please temporarily exit the anti-virus program.
3. Double click the downloaded setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install the program in a drive other than C:\
4. If you’re using Windows 7, don’t run the program. Instead, right click the program icon and select “Run as administrator”.
5. If you are using the mac version, there is a crashed report log when it crash. You can send it to us for checking. With it, we can solve the problem soon.
There may be various reasons causing this. To help solve this problem, please confirm info:
- Make sure that the file format is supported.
- Make sure that the file is not DRM protected, such as iTunes videos.
- Make sure that the file is not damaged.
Try to drag and drop the video to the program and see if the program can load it successfully.
If all these don’t work, please contact us at “Submit A Ticket” page with a copy of the files that failed to be loaded.
If there has error information, you can follow the tips to try to do. If there has not any error information and shows you “Failed”, make sure the internet connection is working well. Then submit a ticket to us at “Submit A Ticket” page.
There are many factors that can affect the speed of conversion:
- The length and the size of the source file.
- Settings for output files, such as resolution and video bitrate.
- Computer configuration.
1. Open the program and go to “Preference” windows. Then, enable NVIDIA GPU Acceleration, enable Intel App Acceleration and Enable AMD APP Acceleration. Please note that the Mac version doesn’t support GPU acceleration.
2. Don’t run other programs on the computer while converting.
3. The higher parameter of resolution, frame rate the source video has, the longer it takes to convert it. If you want to speed up the conversion, you can choose or customize the Minimum parameters of Resolution and Video Bitrate, but the quality of your video may be affected.
The output file size depends on the source file length and the output settings. The higher the output video settings you set, the larger the output video you will get. If you want to get a small size of the output profile, you can choose or customize the Minimum parameters of Resolution and Video Bitrate, but the quality of your video may be affected.